Dear Member Countries, Dear Friends
I’m sure you are fully aware that the 2021 Commonwealth Senior, Junior and Youth Weightlifting Championships will be held in Singapore from October 20th to October 24th
These championships are also a 2022 Commonwealth Games qualification event.
• The Preliminary entries will be sent to your federation on May 1st and to be returned no later then June 30th. You will also receive with your preliminary entries the Regulation Bulletin with all information regarding the championships.
The final entries will be sent to your Federation on July 31st and to be returned no later by September the 8th.
- On July the 31st you also will receive the transport form and accommodation form – these forms must be returned no later than September the 8th.
- The preliminary program at this stage is as follows;
- October 19th Verification of entries
- October 19th CWF Executive Board meeting
- October 20th CWF Congress in the morning. In the afternoon there will be an Anti Doping Seminar and Technical Seminar.
- October 21,22,23 and 24 Competition dates.
To those Commonwealth Countries competing at the Tokyo Olympics the CWF wishes each and everyone the very best.
Paul Coffa MBE
Commonwealth Weightlifting Federation
Ph: +61 457778900